Monday, June 18, 2007

Tagged - other tagged

I have been tagged by my my friend Sophiagurl, at her site Life is just a corner

I really appreciate her tagged and that's so important for my site.

So i joint her train and follow her below rule:

Instruction: Removed the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place, then add your blog to the bottom slot, like below:



  1. Life is just a round the corner - by Shopiagurl
  2. Only God keeps me going



Next select five (5) people to tag:

  1. Gurushabad
  2. Very short Novel - by Davidbdale
  3. 1 Million Love Message - by Maouro
  4. The Simple Times In Life
  5. A Nice Place In The Sun



What were you doing 1 year ago?
Visit my mom at my home town.


Five Snacks You Enjoy:
Sorry, I'm not a snacker so I don't have a list

Five Songs to Which You Know all the Lyrics:
1. From this moment - Shania Twain
2. Words - Bee Gees
3. You're Beautiful - James Blunt
4. I believe my Heart - Duncan Blue Feat Keidi
5. When you say you Love - Josh Groban

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire:
1. Deposit the money for my children education expense.
2. Go vacation to Sidney Australia with my family.
Sorry only two on my list...

Five Bad Habits:
1. Reading book in bed
2. Worrying too much
3. Go sleep late
Sorry, only three on my List.

Five things you like doing:
1. Playing with my children
2. Together with my family on weekend
3. Blogging and read
4. Listening music before go sleep
5. Reading good books

Five things you'll never wear again
Sorry i don't have list on this

Five favorite "toys"
1. My Sony HandyCam
2. My PDA
3. My NoteBook
4. MP3 player
5. My car audio/Video


2 comments:

  1. if you have done it, feel free tagged me with another train or Link back, i tagged you because i like stopped by your blog.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Pieter, thank you for participating, now i got to know a little something about you=) God bless you and your family=)

    ReplyDelete