Dear All Friend,
When i want to start blogging and want to shared all my struggle, i have another struggle.
All my friends, please pray for my beloved wife Erna, who seeks to be restored to good health @ ICU Siloam Hospital. Her blood vessel on brain is damaged by aneurysm. Blood vessel on right head that damaged already done by clipping medical operation and today is 10th days after operation.
The others aneurysm will do by next weeks. This is the big problem of mine and also big cost, i don't know how to pay that cost. I need your pray for us, may GOD bless us and GOD help us to meet my needs, GOD pay the Hospital cost.
If somebody want to help me, send me an E-mail and Thanks for your support.
Tuesday, November 09, 2010
Dear All Friend,
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Dear reader and my friends,
Long time no post in my blog and this is just to inform all my friends, my reader that i want to concentrate to my office job at this time, since my office need totally migrate our system to Open Source/Linux. This is a big job, installed, teach and coding new system to all our factory as my responsibility to our office.
I loved to shared, inspiring and read blog. I miss to write at my blog. I had feed to my email some of your posted, so i can read the new post of your's at my mail account.
I apologize, if i can't reply your comment at my blog and at the community message.
Once i have time will visit all of you. Hopefully my project finish soon. So stay tune.
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Before long, the coach, the players and everyone in the stands could not believe their eyes. This little unknown, who had never played before was doing everything right. The opposing team could not stop him. He ran, he passed, blocked and tackled like a star. His team began to triumph. The score was soon tied. In the closing seconds of the game, this kid intercepted a pass and ran it all the way for the winning touchdown. The fans broke loose. His teammates hoisted him onto their shoulders. Such cheering you've never heard!
Finally, after the stands had emptied and the team had showered and left the locker room, the coach noticed that the young man was sitting quietly in the corner all alone.
The coach came to him and said, "Kid, I can't believe it. You were fantastic! Tell me what got into you? How did you do it?" He looked at the coach, with tears in his eyes, and said, "Well, you knew my dad died, but did you know that my dad was blind?" The young man swallowed hard and forced a smile, "Dad came to all my games, but today was the first time he could see me play, and I wanted to show him I could do it!"
Reflection in life:
- Somebody is very proud of you
Somebody is thinking of you.
Somebody is caring about you.
Somebody misses you.
Somebody wants to talk to you.
Somebody wants to be with you.
Somebody hopes you are not in trouble.
Somebody is thankful for the support you have provided.
Somebody wants to hold your hand.
Somebody hopes everything turns out all right.
Somebody wants you to be happy.
Somebody wants you to find him or her.
Somebody wants to give you a gift.
Somebody wants to hug you.
Somebody thinks you ARE a gift.
Somebody admires your strength.
Somebody wants to protect you.
Somebody can't wait to see you.
Somebody loves you for who you are.
Somebody treasures your spirit.
Somebody is glad that you are his or her friend.
Somebody wants to get to know you better.
Somebody wants to be near you.
Somebody wants you to know they are there for you.
Somebody would do anything for you.
Somebody wants to share his or her dreams with
Somebody is alive because of you.
Somebody needs your support.
Somebody will cry when they read this.
Somebody needs you to have faith in him or her.
Somebody trusts you.
Somebody hears a song that reminds him or her of you.
You must give time to your fellow men, even if its a little thing, do something for others - something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it!!
Saturday, July 07, 2007
This article is meant to be purely inspirational...
"Yeah, right, it's not that easy," I protested. "Yes, it is," Michael said. "Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice. You choose how you react to situations. You choose how people affect your mood. You choose to be in a good mood or bad mood. The bottom line: It's your choice how you live life."
I reflected on what Michael said. Soon thereafter, I left the Tower Industry to start my own business. We lost touch, but I often thought about him when I made a choice about life instead of reacting to it. Several years later, I heard that Michael was involved in a serious accident, falling some 60 feet from a communications tower. After 18 hours of surgery and weeks of intensive care, Michael was released from the hospital with rods placed in his back.
I saw Michael about six months after the accident. When I asked him how he was, he replied. "If I were any better, I would be twins. Wanna see my scars?” I declined to see his wounds, but I did ask him what had gone through his mind as the accident took place. "The first thing that went through my mind was the well-being of my soon to be born daughter," Michael replied. "Then, as I lay on the ground, I remembered that I had two choices: I could choose to live or I could choose to die. I chose to live."
"Weren't you scared? Did you lose consciousness?” I asked. Michael continued, "...the paramedics were great. They kept telling me I was going to be fine. But when they wheeled me into the Emergency Room and I saw the expressions on the faces of the doctors and nurses, I got really scared. In their eyes, I read `he's a dead man." I knew I needed to take action."
"What did you do?” I asked. "Well there was a big burly nurse shouting questions at me," said Michael. "She asked if I was allergic to anything. "Yes, I replied." The doctors and nurses stopped working as they waited for my reply. I took a deep breath and yelled, "Gravity." Over their laughter, I told them, "I am choosing to live. Operate on me as if I am alive, not dead."
Michael lived, thanks to the skill of his doctors, but also because of his amazing attitude. I learned from him that every day we have the choice to live fully.
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
It was the first serious rift in 40 years of farming side by side, sharing machinery, and trading labor and goods as needed without a hitch.
Then the long collaboration fell apart. It began with a small misunderstanding and it grew into a major difference, and finally it exploded into an exchange of bitter words followed by weeks of silence.
Last week there was a meadow between us and he took his bulldozer to the river levee and now there is a creek between us. Well, he may have done this to spite me, but I'll go him one better. See that pile of lumber by the barn? I want you to build me a fence - - an 8-foot fence -- so I won't need to see his place or his face anymore."
The carpenter said, "I think I understand the situation. Show me the nails and the post-hole digger and I'll be able to do a job that pleases you."
The older brother had to go to town, so he helped the carpenter get the materials ready and then he was off for the day. The carpenter worked hard all that day measuring, sawing, nailing.
About sunset when the farmer returned, the carpenter had just finished his job.
The farmer's eyes opened wide, his jaw dropped. There was no fence there at all. It was a bridge -- a bridge stretching from one side of the creek to the other! A fine piece of work handrails and all -- and the neighbor, his younger brother, was coming across, his hand outstretched. "You are quite a fellow to build this bridge after all I've said and done."
The two brothers stood at each end of the bridge, and then they met in the middle, taking each other's hand. They turned to see the carpenter hoist his toolbox on his shoulder.
"No, wait! Stay a few days. I've a lot of other projects for you," said the older brother.
"I'd love to stay on," the carpenter said, "but, I have many more bridges to build."
God won't ask how much overtime you worked, but He'll ask if your overtime work was for yourself or for your family.
God won't ask how many promotions you received, but He'll ask how you promoted others.
God won't ask what your job title was, but He'll ask if you performed your job to the best of your ability.
God won't ask what you did to help yourself, but He'll ask what you did to help others.
God won't ask how many friends you had, but He'll ask how many people to whom you were a friend.
God won't ask what you did to protect your rights, but He'll ask what you did to protect the rights of others.
God won't ask in what neighborhood you lived, but He'll ask how you treated your neighbors.
God won't ask about the color of your skin, but He'll ask about the content of your character.
God won't ask how many times your deeds matched your words, but He'll ask how many times they didn't.
God won't ask why it took you so long to seek Salvation, but He'll lovingly take you to your mansion in heaven, and not to the gates of Hell.
Friday, June 29, 2007
A part of me is put into my friends...some it is my humor...some it is my listening ear...some it is real life experiences...some it is my romanticism...but with all, it is friendship.
.............Friendships forged are a construct stronger than steel...built as a foundation....necessary for life...and necessary for love.
Friends...you and me.....you brought another friend...and then there were 3... ....we started our group....Our circle of friends........and like that circle...there is no beginning or end......Keep in touch....
Hope to see you next month and later on......God Bless you All...!
A new review has been posted by my friend ShopiaGurl at: Reciprocal Review Carousel - Life is just around the corner.. about my blog.
Link Exchanging is important because most of the search engines use the number of links that point to your site, (called "Back Links"), to determine how popular your site is.
Link popularity is the number external sites that point or link to your site. It is used as part of an algorithm to determine where your site will come up when a search is requested i.e. Search Engine Ranking. The higher your search engine ranking the more traffic you will receive.
I understand this strategy is importantant on my review a few month ago and posted at Blog Reaction exchange. Linking has become more and more important, I Hope you will joint and returned the favor (link Back. Let's get more traffic together.
— copy and paste the Reciprocal Review Carousel and instructions below this line —
Reciprocal Review Carousel idea is based on few simple and yet effective link-building and blogging techniques I have learned:
Build value of the blog by creating a link from within content.
Provide a value to community by doing a review on blog you personally like.
Link to YOUR blog has exact anchor text you want and helps you boost Google Rankings.
No more then 30 outbound links from any page to prevent penalties for link farming.
Viral effect of the link – as more bloggers participate, link to your blog with YOUR anchor text, coming from quality content post will spread.
Here is How to participate:
· Copy the entire text between the specified lines.
· Create a post on your site and put at least one paragraph explaining how you joined the Reciprocal Review Carousel.
· Paste the text you copied into your post.
· Remove the Bottom Review and At the Top add your own review with a link to a site reviewed, at least 2 sentences about the site and a note – Reviewed by: Your Anchor Text. Link your anchor text to your site.
Here is an example:
- Is a blog about inspiration, motivation, love and short story about life. My blog said: "We cannot depend on people to make us happy, only GOD in His Wisdom to make me happy and to meet my needs. When a need arises in my life, I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches." I want to make others happy especially my son, my daughter and my beloved Wife, to help and give back to others what God has endowed in me. My blog is my expression and being reflected to our life. Reviewed by: Jan Pieter Marbun·
- Writing about inspiration, motivation and lot of short story with reflection to our life. Her blog is interaction with reader. Wonderful site....!! is one of my favorite blog. Reviewed by: Jan Pieter M·
- This blog about life, love, heart and how to be a beautiful women from inside. Read her healing at her blog and tell me what you feel. Reviewed by: Jan Pieter M·
- This blog is lovely, you can found an article of interest to the parents like Children story and children book review. Reviewed by: Jan Pieter M·
- Is blog about art, artists, creative expression, and anything odd, unusual, offbeat, wild and whacky, weird science, and a little bit business. Life in the Fast Lane is about having fun!. Reviewed by: Jan Pieter M·
- Is blog to find information about blogger and you can found a story over the world and about personal blog. Reviewed by: Jan Pieter M·
- is a blog providing very useful information on building your very own Web 2.0 portal based on WordPress. Detailed instructions and howto guides make it possible for anyone to create a sparkling and engaging blog and join the community of like-minded individuals. Reviewed by: Secure Your PC for Free
- is an original creator of Viralink concept and a blog publishing information on Magic, Personal development and blog development. I have found a wealth of information on getting your blog noticed and generating the traffic for free. Reviewed by: WordPress Web 2.0 Guide
- is well-established blog where you can find multitude of information on achieving financial freedom. Blog is run by Marco Righter and his writing style greatly adds to the value of information he provides. Reviewed by: Alex
- blog run by Colin and provides essential information everyone accessing internet should know. Identity theft is becoming more and more of an issue and by visiting his blog you can minimize the risk of being compromised. Reviewed by: Alex
- blog is all about WordPress, AdSense, SEO and Internet Marketing. Although mostly written in German I have found that using Google translate is worth the effort for his posts. Reviewed by:
- is a great informative blog targeting WAHM (Work At Home Moms) and run by … you guessed it – Heather Masson. Information on what works for her in Internet Business written is very easy to read and comes from her personal experience. Reviewed by: Alex
- blog published by Alex Badalic, a veteran of advertising turned musician gives you great food for soul. I have found some nice old videos of Johnny Cash performance and he has a lot more of vintage videos to satisfy fans. Reviewed by: Alex
- blog authored by one of the veterans on network marketing filled with business ideas you can use. David Ledoux is well known and respected in online community and now he makes his experience available via blog posts. Reviewed by: Alex
- run by Richard Wing is all about Internet Marketing. Your visit will be rewarded by honest reviews, freebies and information you need to succeed in this cut-throat business without sacrificing your integrity. Reviewed by: Alex
- is a support portal for a new post voting system and a contender that has gained popularity among bloggers. Active community that lets you promote your blog and spread your message. Reviewed by: Alex
- blog is a great place to learn about proper linking strategies. Not only do you get access to the information but you can also ask question and Andreas Moser will dedicate an entire post to providing detailed answer. Reviewed by: Alex
- is a wonderful blog that makes you stop and think about some of the everyday things that we so easily take for granted. Through some of the posts you will envision things through the eyes of a child. Reviewed by: cotojo
- Phil gives an honest insight into the world of the online scams and reading his blog will open your eyes to exposing the so called Guru’s and Scam Sites. Reviewed by: cotojo
- Anja covers many topics including 50+, Ageism, Marketing, Tech Stuff for Amateurs, Environment and much more, a blog well worth reading. Reviewed by: cotojo
- this blog is about the things and feelings that make you feel alive. A wonderful site that is full of life's lessons and inspiring and motivating stories and quotes. A warm place to be. Reviewed by: Sophiagurl
- is a very inspirational blog where you can find a whole lot of motivational articles and stories. There is a lot of love and heart in this place. Reviewed by: Sophiagurl
- is a beautiful and intriguing site about the play of words, emergence and transformation. This site will keep you coming back for more. If you want soulful poetry then this is the place to be. Reviewed by: Sophiagurl.
- get inspired visit Tom's site and get a lot of tips on blogging, time management, inspirational quotes. A must read. Reviewed by: Sophiagurl
Once you have provided review about the site – let them know, and perhaps they will join the carousel. You will be surprised how fast your rank will grow and this time so will the Google Page Ranking. It is your chance to get viral traffic to your blog.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
This is just a short story about be more happiness in life.
If you find some one without smile give one of yours...!! Lord in His wisdom will take care of you...God bless you!
Monday, June 25, 2007
The family was rude and refused to let the angels stay in the mansion's guest room. Instead the angels were given a small space in the cold basement.
Some people become friends and stay awhile...
leaving beautiful footprints on our hearts...
and we are never quite the same because we have made a good friend!!
Tomorrow a mystery.
Today is a gift.
That's why it's called the present!
Right Now -
- -somebody is very proud of you.
- -somebody is thinking of you.
- -somebody is caring about you.
- -somebody misses you
- -somebody wants to talk to you.
- -somebody wants to be with you.
- -somebody hopes you aren't in trouble.
- -somebody is thankful for the support you have provided.
- -somebody wants to hold your hand.
- -somebody hopes everything turns out all right.
- -somebody wants you to be happy.
- -somebody wants you to find him/her.
- -somebody is celebrating your successes.
- -somebody wants to give you a gift.
- -somebody thinks that you ARE a gift.
- -somebody hopes you're not too cold, or too hot
- -somebody wants to hug you.
- -somebody loves you.
- -somebody admires your strength.
- -somebody is thinking of you and smiling.
- -somebody wants to be your shoulder to cry on.
- -somebody wants to go out with you and have a lot of fun.
- -somebody thinks the world of you.
- -somebody wants to protect you.
- -somebody would do anything for you.
- -somebody wants to be forgiven.
- -somebody is grateful for your forgiveness.
- -somebody wants to laugh with you.
- -somebody remembers you and wishes that you were there.
- -somebody is praising God for you.
- -somebody needs to know that your love is unconditional.
- -somebody wants to tell you how much they care.
- -somebody wants to share their dreams with you.
- -somebody wants to hold you in their arms.
- -somebody wants YOU to hold them in your arms.
- -somebody treasures your spirit.
- -somebody wishes they could STOP time because of you.
- -somebody praises God for your friendship and love.
- -somebody can't wait to see you.
- -somebody loves you for who you are.
- -somebody loves the way you make them feel.
- -somebody wants to be with you.
- -somebody wants you to know they are there for you.
- -somebody's glad that you're his/her friend.
- -somebody wants to be your friend.
- -somebody stayed up all night thinking about you.
- -somebody is wishing that you noticed him/her.
- -somebody wants to get to know you better.
- -somebody wants to be near you.
- -somebody misses your advice/guidance.
- -somebody has faith in you.
- -somebody trusts you.
- -somebody needs you to send them this letter
- -somebody needs your support.
- -somebody needs you to have faith in them.
- -somebody will cry when they read this.
- -somebody needs you to let them be your friend.
- -somebody hears a song that reminds them of you.
Sunday, June 24, 2007
I always check situation of the weather, every morning.
I am happy when weather is fine then I am sad if overcast.
Which one of you ? God enlightened your life or depend to the weather?
- That I may know him,
- And the power of HIS resurrection,
- And the fellowship of HIS suffering,
- Being made conformable unto His death:
- I call your Name,
- Exclaim to You
- Cause you are the God,
- is King of the king and the owner of my life
- I call your Name,
- I raise my hand, surendering at YOU
- Your power makes me more than a winner
- Cause you God is my Redeemer
- Cause you God is my Sun and Shield
- Cause you God is my Rescuer
- Cause you God is my Redeemer