A new review has been posted by my friend ShopiaGurl at: Reciprocal Review Carousel - Life is just around the corner.. about my blog.
Link Exchanging is important because most of the search engines use the number of links that point to your site, (called "Back Links"), to determine how popular your site is.
Link popularity is the number external sites that point or link to your site. It is used as part of an algorithm to determine where your site will come up when a search is requested i.e. Search Engine Ranking. The higher your search engine ranking the more traffic you will receive.
I understand this strategy is importantant on my review a few month ago and posted at Blog Reaction exchange. Linking has become more and more important, I Hope you will joint and returned the favor (link Back. Let's get more traffic together.
— copy and paste the Reciprocal Review Carousel and instructions below this line —
Reciprocal Review Carousel idea is based on few simple and yet effective link-building and blogging techniques I have learned:
Build value of the blog by creating a link from within content.
Provide a value to community by doing a review on blog you personally like.
Link to YOUR blog has exact anchor text you want and helps you boost Google Rankings.
No more then 30 outbound links from any page to prevent penalties for link farming.
Viral effect of the link – as more bloggers participate, link to your blog with YOUR anchor text, coming from quality content post will spread.
Here is How to participate:
· Copy the entire text between the specified lines.
· Create a post on your site and put at least one paragraph explaining how you joined the Reciprocal Review Carousel.
· Paste the text you copied into your post.
· Remove the Bottom Review and At the Top add your own review with a link to a site reviewed, at least 2 sentences about the site and a note – Reviewed by: Your Anchor Text. Link your anchor text to your site.
Here is an example:
- Is a blog about inspiration, motivation, love and short story about life. My blog said: "We cannot depend on people to make us happy, only GOD in His Wisdom to make me happy and to meet my needs. When a need arises in my life, I have to trust GOD to supply according to HIS riches." I want to make others happy especially my son, my daughter and my beloved Wife, to help and give back to others what God has endowed in me. My blog is my expression and being reflected to our life. Reviewed by: Jan Pieter Marbun·
- Writing about inspiration, motivation and lot of short story with reflection to our life. Her blog is interaction with reader. Wonderful site....!! is one of my favorite blog. Reviewed by: Jan Pieter M·
- This blog about life, love, heart and how to be a beautiful women from inside. Read her healing at her blog and tell me what you feel. Reviewed by: Jan Pieter M·
- This blog is lovely, you can found an article of interest to the parents like Children story and children book review. Reviewed by: Jan Pieter M·
- Is blog about art, artists, creative expression, and anything odd, unusual, offbeat, wild and whacky, weird science, and a little bit business. Life in the Fast Lane is about having fun!. Reviewed by: Jan Pieter M·
- Is blog to find information about blogger and you can found a story over the world and about personal blog. Reviewed by: Jan Pieter M·
- is a blog providing very useful information on building your very own Web 2.0 portal based on WordPress. Detailed instructions and howto guides make it possible for anyone to create a sparkling and engaging blog and join the community of like-minded individuals. Reviewed by: Secure Your PC for Free
- is an original creator of Viralink concept and a blog publishing information on Magic, Personal development and blog development. I have found a wealth of information on getting your blog noticed and generating the traffic for free. Reviewed by: WordPress Web 2.0 Guide
- is well-established blog where you can find multitude of information on achieving financial freedom. Blog is run by Marco Righter and his writing style greatly adds to the value of information he provides. Reviewed by: Alex
- blog run by Colin and provides essential information everyone accessing internet should know. Identity theft is becoming more and more of an issue and by visiting his blog you can minimize the risk of being compromised. Reviewed by: Alex
- blog is all about WordPress, AdSense, SEO and Internet Marketing. Although mostly written in German I have found that using Google translate is worth the effort for his posts. Reviewed by:
- is a great informative blog targeting WAHM (Work At Home Moms) and run by … you guessed it – Heather Masson. Information on what works for her in Internet Business written is very easy to read and comes from her personal experience. Reviewed by: Alex
- blog published by Alex Badalic, a veteran of advertising turned musician gives you great food for soul. I have found some nice old videos of Johnny Cash performance and he has a lot more of vintage videos to satisfy fans. Reviewed by: Alex
- blog authored by one of the veterans on network marketing filled with business ideas you can use. David Ledoux is well known and respected in online community and now he makes his experience available via blog posts. Reviewed by: Alex
- run by Richard Wing is all about Internet Marketing. Your visit will be rewarded by honest reviews, freebies and information you need to succeed in this cut-throat business without sacrificing your integrity. Reviewed by: Alex
- is a support portal for a new post voting system and a contender that has gained popularity among bloggers. Active community that lets you promote your blog and spread your message. Reviewed by: Alex
- blog is a great place to learn about proper linking strategies. Not only do you get access to the information but you can also ask question and Andreas Moser will dedicate an entire post to providing detailed answer. Reviewed by: Alex
- is a wonderful blog that makes you stop and think about some of the everyday things that we so easily take for granted. Through some of the posts you will envision things through the eyes of a child. Reviewed by: cotojo
- Phil gives an honest insight into the world of the online scams and reading his blog will open your eyes to exposing the so called Guru’s and Scam Sites. Reviewed by: cotojo
- Anja covers many topics including 50+, Ageism, Marketing, Tech Stuff for Amateurs, Environment and much more, a blog well worth reading. Reviewed by: cotojo
- this blog is about the things and feelings that make you feel alive. A wonderful site that is full of life's lessons and inspiring and motivating stories and quotes. A warm place to be. Reviewed by: Sophiagurl
- is a very inspirational blog where you can find a whole lot of motivational articles and stories. There is a lot of love and heart in this place. Reviewed by: Sophiagurl
- is a beautiful and intriguing site about the play of words, emergence and transformation. This site will keep you coming back for more. If you want soulful poetry then this is the place to be. Reviewed by: Sophiagurl.
- get inspired visit Tom's site and get a lot of tips on blogging, time management, inspirational quotes. A must read. Reviewed by: Sophiagurl
Once you have provided review about the site – let them know, and perhaps they will join the carousel. You will be surprised how fast your rank will grow and this time so will the Google Page Ranking. It is your chance to get viral traffic to your blog.